Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Frugal Fix: Repurposed Wine Rack Towel Holder




I love wine racks.
I have collected them since before I drank wine. But let me be clear, I am not a big wine drinker. However, that hasn't dampened my love of wine racks.

So rather than add more bottles of wine that I will never drink to my newest and coolest rack, I have repurposed it here as a towel holder in my main floor bathroom.







Starting Friday, we will be hosting a Mister Linky for you all to share your Frugal Fixes. So go take a picture of your cheep and easy to replicate Friday Frugal Fix. Looking forward to many new ideas!

5 comments:

||| laura frantz ||| on July 8, 2009 at 9:22 AM said...

LOVE IT! Please come to my house and help me fix my bathroom...

Ms. Anita on July 8, 2009 at 12:01 PM said...

I like that! Very pretty and classy!

Anonymous said...

if I had thought of that I may have kept it!!!

Lana on July 8, 2009 at 1:32 PM said...

Just beautiful...

RLR on July 8, 2009 at 3:56 PM said...

What a great idea! I may use it when it's time for my kids' bathroom to 'grow up'!

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I LOVE comments!

Terms of Use

All Rights Reserved. All information and pictures on this website are copyrighted. To use any pictures or information a link and credit must be provided.